In the News
- Jamey L. Voge was a guest speaker at the State Bar of Texas: "The Basics Course in Texas Construction Law" held in Dallas, Texas on November 17-18, 2011. Mr. Voge presented "Contracts from the General Contractor's Perspective" and covered the key issues and contractual provisions that help general contractors effectively handle day-to-day project issues.
- Brian T. Cooper and Jamey L. Voge were designated Texas Super Lawyer Rising Stars by Texas Monthly Magazine in 2011.
- Brian T. Cooper was designated a Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star by Texas Monthly Magazine in 2010.
- Jamey L. Voge was a guest speaker at the Texas Recreation & Park Society 2010 Annual Institute and Trade Show held on March 3-5, 2010 at the Frisco Conference Center in Frisco, Texas. Mr. Voge presented to conference participants about incorporating efficiency and cost effectiveness into recreation and park projects through alternative construction delivery methods. Mr. Voge also provided participants with information regarding the alternative delivery methods available to Texas municipal governments. Mr. Voge reviewed each alternative delivery method, discussed pros and cons of each and provided examples of the utilization of each process.
- Brian T. Cooper and Jamey L. Voge presented a Texas Lien Law Seminar to approximately 100 members of TEXO, The Construction Association, on November 4, 2009. Mr. Cooper and Mr. Voge spoke to general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and industry professionals regarding how to protect their right to payment under the Texas Lien and Bond Laws. Seminar participants were presented with valuable information and instruction concerning the perfection of bond and lien claims in the State of Texas.
- Jamey L. Voge presented a seminar at the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) 2009 U.S. Shopping Center Law Conference held October 21-24, 2009 where nearly 1500 legal professionals in the retail real estate industry were in attendance. Mr. Voge spoke to conference participants about Construction Issues and Mechanics' Liens: Where Did the Allowance Go? Mr. Voge addressed recent case law and statutory developments, as well as lease-drafting solutions and litigation strategies.
- Once again, Brian T. Cooper and Jamey L. Voge were designated Texas Super Lawyer Rising Stars by Texas Monthly Magazine in 2009.