Stuber Cooper Voge, PLLC, consults business entrepreneurs and owners involved in construction, real estate and commercial enterprises regarding business formation. The advantages and disadvantages of business entities vary in relation to business objectives, taxation and the nature of commercial operations. There are benefits and risks to be considered in any type of business, whether forming a start up company, acquiring an existing company or merging two companies together. We are business lawyers who care about the success of your enterprise and can help you choose and create the entity that is right for your business.
Some of the considerations we may discuss with you include:
- Separation of business risk from personal liability
- Securing access to new capital
- Ease and flexibility for governance of operations
- Risk management of business liability to customers or clients
- Dispute resolution methods between partners or shareholders
Stuber Cooper Voge, PLLC can help you select a business entity and manage all necessary documentation for some of the most commonly selected companies:
- C corp.
- S corp.
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Professional corporation (PC)
- Professional limited liability company (PLLC)
- Joint venture
We invite you to arrange a consultation to discuss your business goals and address business formation. Call our law office at 214-472-2770 or contact us online.