As the insurance industry becomes more sophisticated and complex, the lawyers at Stuber Cooper Voge, PLLC have the requisite experience and knowledge to provide vigorous and proactive representation and advice for policyholders in a wide range of matters involving insurance coverage and liability issues. The lawyers of Stuber Cooper Voge, PLLC regularly represent policyholders in claims against their insurers where coverage has been denied or where coverage is in issue as it relates to both first party and third party claims. Our experience encompasses coverage and liability issues arising from construction industry claims, commercial real estate claims, product liability claims and other complex litigation claims.
Additionally, the lawyers of Stuber Cooper Voge, PLLC recognize that it is often difficult to navigate through complicated and overwhelming insurance policies. As such, we are also often asked by our clients to:
- Advise on duty to defend and reservation of rights issues
- Analyze insurance and risk management programs and policies
- Advise on appropriate insurance coverages and appropriate amounts necessary to adequately insure against potential risks
- Offer advice as to the appropriate response to a loss
- Consult on the transfer of business risk through insurance and other contractual methods
If you have an insurance coverage issue you would like to discuss, we are happy to arrange a consultation. Contact Stuber Cooper Voge, PLLC online or call our law office at 214-472-2770